shannatodd2

Surface Tension

Books, books and more books

The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice
Christopher Hitchens
A History of the World in 10½ Chapters
Julian Barnes
How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
Madsen Pirie
The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible
A.J. Jacobs
The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read
Tim C. Leedom, William Edelen, Jordan Maxwell, Sherwin T. Wine, Thomas Paine, Rocco A. Errico, John E. Remsburg, Kersey Graves, Gerald A. Larue, Morton Smith, Robert G. Ingersoll, Austin Miles, Dan Barker, John Marco Allegro, Joseph McCabe, Stephan A. Hoeller, Grace Hals
Women Know Everything!
Karen Weekes
Magic Burns
Ilona Andrews
The Frog Who Croaked Blue: Synesthesia and the Mixing of the Senses
Jamie Ward
The Daily Writer: 366 Meditations To Cultivate A Productive And Meaningful Writing Life
Fred White
Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
My Immortal - Tara Gilesbie I have a dream, that one day all fan fiction will reach the quality of writing present here in this book.
Wait,

what?

that's all wrong...

I have a hypothesis that Tara Gilesbie is a consummate troll. Or 13 year old girl who could, in all honesty, use this as evidence in her case against the education system for its complete and utter failure in her... siriusly.

P.S. I'm pleased to note that the pelvic floor exercises recommended by the physio after the birth of my son have been successful (unlike poor Tara's education) they have had a thorough and unrelenting workout and held up.
P.P.S The entire book has a vocal frye tone like Lumpy Space Princess, at least in my head... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vSr4KXoVQ