shannatodd2

Surface Tension

Books, books and more books

The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice
Christopher Hitchens
A History of the World in 10½ Chapters
Julian Barnes
How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
Madsen Pirie
The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible
A.J. Jacobs
The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read
Tim C. Leedom, William Edelen, Jordan Maxwell, Sherwin T. Wine, Thomas Paine, Rocco A. Errico, John E. Remsburg, Kersey Graves, Gerald A. Larue, Morton Smith, Robert G. Ingersoll, Austin Miles, Dan Barker, John Marco Allegro, Joseph McCabe, Stephan A. Hoeller, Grace Hals
Women Know Everything!
Karen Weekes
Magic Burns
Ilona Andrews
The Frog Who Croaked Blue: Synesthesia and the Mixing of the Senses
Jamie Ward
The Daily Writer: 366 Meditations To Cultivate A Productive And Meaningful Writing Life
Fred White
Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Birth Control Is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and Also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!! - Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson You're kidding right $150 dollars. I recommend for a good laugh go the amazon page and check "the customers who viewed this item" bit scroll through the pages. If you don't piss yourself laughing I'll give you your money back, oh that's right, you didn't give me any money.

All that being said, I'd read for the laughs, but $150 really?

Okay so someone let me know about the kindle version on Amazon for the bargain basement price of $3, so for the giggles I bought it. Though I suspect it'll just encourage the author. On the first flip through yes all our fears are confirmed, the entire thing excepting what I'm guessing is copy/pasted scripture, is in caps lock. The author also extremely fond of *'s, >'sand :'s and hates all other forms of punctuation, unless the evils that plague those godless who fail to produce their quiverfull, also plagued the software for making this ebook version.